Sunday, April 19, 2009

Here's Olivia..

This is Olivia and Drew playing outside at the orphanage. She is much smaller than she looks in the picture. At the orphanage they layer the children in clothing when they go outside. She has on 2 shirts, a thick sweater, the dress, tights, leggings and the outer sweater. They want to make sure that the children do not get cold. We took her knit cap off while we were taking pictures. Each day during our visits we would spend time outside at the orphanage's playground.

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome! God allows amazing things to enter our lives. I'm glad the court went smoothly. It's funny that I don't really know you all, but I feel some sort of connect to you. Nina and I will be leaving on Saturday, April 25th at the latest (if all goes well.) I hope you enjoy the second leg of your trip. God bless you all! Amy Post

    ReplyDelete